Re: [Dots] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 16 December 2020 06:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1608099239; bh=HEp7mPBxwUmjnrKYu37s7ZxJHGurVJyK48vo+bsCsDo=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=fbSCAJAqKXkL/R9DN117w53sZFx7y1LA3Tz4OjP1ru6Y+huftmWIqrav1wSRmnHpJ oiHVy4shJatQ7KuXj5u1dfr8UEk+lnnrCjnsmjcgEtZP5pvz1UjvBufZKzv00W6QCk fZMrIkxg1VZhCb4K81eFb2UrOqVT/CQczmQ4ZpzxZvCBHvfdEqGeVhB/XBBC3bck0Y gHnydNxc3yeuYnYU7AMd4vHP+CCCvQvRQ6AiZ/S+zf5+k0XQpYurzxgBhC4JvMbW5F Ic9JacKmd70mtbbDLBHEidZ6xu48kVnLA8qRffUJ2CkoyZ3Ak4REW/3UEHi01RvVzB y1UBFGcLxsy6A==