Re: [Dots] FW: Prior discussion about draft-fu-ipfix-network-security-00

"Takeshi Takahashi" <takeshi_takahashi@nict.go.jp> Tue, 24 March 2015 12:46 UTC

From: Takeshi Takahashi <takeshi_takahashi@nict.go.jp>
To: Robert Moskowitz <rgm-sec@htt-consult.com>, Eric Burger <eburger@standardstrack.com>, dots@ietf.org
References: <358188D97DBE45F787E97C9E29B1C0A3@takeAsus> <D1360207.B412%nteague@verisign.com> <77FA386512F0D748BC7C02C36EB1106D955C93@szxeml557-mbs.china.huawei.com> <1C9F17D1873AFA47A969C4DD98F98A75153AC9EA@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <D1364C2B.B4E6%nteague@verisign.com> <0CB8640B8D094438BD4A4793DAD0F3B7@takeAsus> <10B310D1-09A0-4C9F-B01C-F25DFA360981@standardstrack.com> <55115149.2070700@htt-consult.com>