Re: [Dots] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-dots-requirements-18: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 22 February 2019 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6R0egXVGyhbRm7SBkgqsh/D9HbNAOvOAeKQtkHkM7K4=; b=Yob9e1ZZ5uwaLRvxKrmr4D8Uk3/ZZhox+dF3QuxvVkA7pe7+BlSWcmLmRE2PushDr1 l1op1Xv801hoUAvvP/iyC9TLks43tbuufeUmZ/sxXQ1QD4VQr6kjNXPOgw/gpUptX99p y49sGeZfxHEfn2i/7y/1TDcCdr/RYkFp7U4yRlLIYFabtqjyIgN9BN4qGVMGwQ/Lhl++ Ffb4d95Me5V9SOaNdhelc0Y5/RJMIOIVKizn38CmB6TKjDBuYdOeDfYV49EXAie6ORKy wYU2macz317OiqFtDPQD/LJrKm3o5kkV0mieEsJOaNJoHASgjPSm/48ssLr5y4omofBs 0YCg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6R0egXVGyhbRm7SBkgqsh/D9HbNAOvOAeKQtkHkM7K4=; b=ASXRq0STGLnGHYEBbLMCFs2iYL8mJc6VcYHIg0NMjzyqeJ+7uFEaVvttu5MgAyIHp0 0/6piagHyF0HUqqaTE8yaBpPBYjStjsiaYLyi/mzxRrNGPdiYohITVMr8kdSUZFHFcxS iULqrgAbbtxDSwShM4Ojd3+yvnC2nc896GtZvMPL5CjTnaox/QFE/rgJ44IcB8cg68y4 Z6KL512ktdpnY6eScUJKmImcIsyRkrdyhl69NgyDzFgntdL2NA5OjQaEodkNiKNRjO1y CfXVOSLAzihh3OxWTRsIoklwWRX+3fEwrd6gWvbS3etjZqBmJdPJ74hrensNJZBXxtZd TiyQ==