Re: [Dots] [core] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-core-new-block (Congestion Control)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 23 December 2020 14:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1608733643; bh=I6pd2jrnslqK5SEc4yQC2ixBuUVn3KD08Awrjpmoz5g=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=NrWWBj12Kv0O6RJsUJ8aRxs/NC1j0nmbdW1io4+ayn9tVk4Y6C9Pm+W1G3u9MC0xh TVvN2tfJnmpp4Ec1KYR3tnSP9bVtYp4T5moX6VIA/mEN1h1uIKPp/iSPVkEIS28Ku4 fWkGCGVbgouwVLrcwkc+5LN/YaCkUANHyBUAQR67TauyrTHpUwXt6mZVunIPK45+a+ z8ECzzreKEuWSI4YRBNbOYt6l6mSy7ne7uKQz1JOwr6ezDmLls2nRxr3pQOSLqULbg yTM2at/3TNNjThCpQV4noNfecHAEF5KAxGFYAHTRropZAWeJDblzxBlsPdPnVzFJUl 4Y3Z1YqtoHI+Q==