Re: [Dots] use of restconf for the data channel?

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Thu, 23 February 2017 03:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12238; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1487822337; x=1489031937; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=nSSA5uhS+zgjY36EE5cVy2Am3fc5DOAZU+F50LHRjws=; b=T1XY7DB2l4kaKFkblDip4Onj8wpjChYGxcZmx2S/qsCXI6RfACA5K/Gr 1AeGkacPakUcFa7oiIOQtg4XwZhZJdAypSAPp/iUDWeE4dkguRD8Zo+VC gdLD1IOggiNUbjRRYAZv6CcgRq8Y0lhI86DLtpzE+AMU5iNJamxmmCtyW U=;