Re: [Dots] Close of WGLC for Signal Draft

kaname nishizuka <kaname@nttv6.jp> Wed, 20 June 2018 00:31 UTC

To: Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org>, mohamed.boucadair@orange.com, dots@ietf.org
Cc: 'Roman Danyliw' <rdd@cert.org>
From: kaname nishizuka <kaname@nttv6.jp>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 09:31:47 +0900
Subject: Re: [Dots] Close of WGLC for Signal Draft

Hi WG members,

 > As I understand that we had some further implementation works going on since IETF101, I would like to reconfirm the question towards the implementation and hackathon teams whether they found any further deviations or lack of clarity in the last few weeks since IETF101?
 > If not, then I think we are ready to go. I would appreciate a last “thumbs up” or any raise issues if they encountered any in the last weeks.

So far, issues found are raised on the mailing list.

As an implementation status update, the latest code is available on https://github.com/nttdots/go-dots
  * it reflects changes by -18
  * it is now using libcoap (excluded old dependencies)
  * install guide is renewed (Dockerfile is also provided)

I'm planning to do further interop testing with NCCGroup's based on -20 draft.
Data-channel interop testing is also planned at the next hackathon in IETF102.

regards,
Kaname