Re: [drinks] Change proposal

Dean Willis <dean.willis@softarmor.com> Thu, 16 May 2013 16:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=softarmor.com; s=google; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=FoYxzcG/pYUQ5ad4kxNZG7LICla21MFWC0Rc2aaUMm4=; b=OCyAadPCMG0WzQDCwKqwAK/HwOxQmUOMytXbqxSifE/y+ZpXSHSO1MJTKHsdEqFQM3 TOhcm5/QmYx+DlbZC3uSrljp9ddpVcmdSxJ/j82J67ExikeB0f3dIDGhKrdCdec2LQ+M lPxiVxxXJeaOF0/2aJ5sib7pxcXNyv+2fyvaU=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=FoYxzcG/pYUQ5ad4kxNZG7LICla21MFWC0Rc2aaUMm4=; b=Fnjv+FM9ZVSilgoVT+ngiXoEtTdnAqNGKQNT+ugcKO8DxHYauGd8F/d5slFDPjc7jk XfdULjDnFSe2MSzoBXN9uClV+Rij5QYRwLm9mnQM37lzaIK7GG0LVXET/aFyfQq9ofMi 3d+wHH3qsN54Letlulq8JuuVutYt7QzWrAi8sbyZ+aAlMrauDgbDVMavZavZy7kCFUt8 qyEjYXPJGuBlJSWTAuNNiE5uTtRRR2N2CXwCgZlbH7aAPhyDpd7aNbxgFQDF/zI0TlIA 03ZKxINad6eFlBHGwcgJeODgV0BoR0uo1E5RqRQHynR0sf8bV0gZLa2avzqTDfEi9Yh0 Q/nQ==