[drinks] Change proposal

Mickael Marrache <mickaelmarrache@gmail.com> Mon, 13 May 2013 13:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=OdlYNtxDfOnPnIbH9pQ+u9gDdTcoD0r16IuzeJKDB0g=; b=XE6/tcSWN0e5H6+gPSoIJZ6zF2xxYxN+E7GexFbxL2sPDu2LpS9WmQDEHPyligR6VP r0STkoJ+PgBRdJYuybb7H5i8/G8pNB3u3Mp1En/Xf3WEjxRzRde32+meb4OJ5O8v7kNP cK6qkCRAwHNYI99bdIBgNxYR5kQB58aUtQHsMJ+DB638BEESNFrZDsieNESpBc2PHZJ6 7vo1Avp6GidYzeLxK7H36WaBJljwXxYIA/d75BoiBoLAWTWLGBd0pU7IB9nuWilIEFD1 Zv5sh7ku9ip9g6eZu+J4F7vz6SRKq/zijY/Mjw9DMMLEK5yHa/UnfuTo1qiVjBEFrwXU QSkg==