Re: [Dtls-iot] Current dtls-iot charter text - discuss...

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Tue, 11 June 2013 19:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1370978919; bh=K8A9iHOQJAwuNKSjHQg3aD6ewcEEVUkvT2acpi6pF/8=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=s6tm3YuY1vw09zc6/MIlv7vhZSfkZ2GB5Fjdudt9ZBDvh2ix/EmPcrlGzFwMlOKPX5i1IZBk1PTBXzIQGlMCr5l5lnV/pGGSLxxgYV1cdW0kMCDTnoVksjeMFj9OIFa8AsUrukvZIRGheWFC4V3kXqE9bn3SXnL9ijcvVnc3KP0=
X-YMail-OSG: t9SR0sQVM1lEm8QzHOrJrRN5mrXQVAD7JUbQbyv2sJn0Qk1 7znY7UbfiEoBXcARcfPDVeFO.GDniqt5YJWBQ3EgoQx9ndXgI6JFXSbvvMtL m1y6kAmusIlmRMX3s8JKTvEqMV6pEa440Z7XrEjmrdwybvI.a.kOONHJigch XL0GTmpCpGkLFNOLODliO7PAGBqnLXqvvVHWSYM2.5aBlWNRgJ3JIY.AR1hd Hr26BvqNfNnrVQbthi9x16Cd4Ytr.z1.fnaicay.C3jItnWxd8hvYgunsAqF Pq9HghP3bgLJeABa0OWQ61Oq2oVnVwQeNYLBcWYAndRfta.KfEgZw5U5kIWD sGlpOr4b5wLlKHTi_rxLf2d03qtT6YK79epBOTtQl9pMlcEWhMTcmSCLtnIf aCFyYWIkFX9WyU8IbwCNwO9vFzh0lbbRDwhLIEAfEZCEvFq0kTOy15gc9_z9 PP6TkiRF.pO5OLeRJBV6k87Ht.yEZIqSogdN5PD_25P4xPNf03EdImwQEpS. 7JgAk_c_lSMUcl8T9dckKiNGcr2cgwxCj3Cl0E01ZfsheDZYG5caszOpz9qG YFDG4EiXPho1QQKlB7fGEXN276CBhDmWv3gv0qHyqT.b_o3of3jv23QyAW4p IrZZbrqczExWnmUDJ.WiWSQOxSLgfzSs6A7mVzVx8MpSLMWMp7DaH