Re: [dtn-interest] IANA registry for LTP (and the BP?)

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 07 May 2008 13:54 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 15:05:20 +0100
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Peter Lovell <peter.lovell@sparta.com>
Cc: DTN <dtn-interest@mailman.dtnrg.org>
Subject: Re: [dtn-interest] IANA registry for LTP (and the BP?)

Peter Lovell wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> I think that having a registry is a good idea although I think that the
> ciphersuite details are not quite firm enough yet.

I guess you mean for the BSP. We should probably add some IANA stuff
in the next rev of the BSP spec I guess, just to get the ball rolling.
Will you add that to your list? You can use whatever I draft for the
LTP stuff as a template.

The LTP ciphersuites are cooked sufficiently to go ahead with a
registry now.

> "Good plan - go for it"

Thanks,
S.