[dtn-interest] Decisions, decisions...

Jeffrey Elkner <jeff@elkner.net> Tue, 28 December 2004 16:05 UTC

From: Jeffrey Elkner <jeff@elkner.net>
To: Scott Burleigh <Scott.Burleigh@jpl.nasa.gov>, DTN <dtn-interest@mailman.dtnrg.org>
Cc: Colin Applegate <colin.a@gmail.com>, Daniel Caughran <dfcaughran@comcast.net>, Paul Flint <flint@flint.com>, Eric Howard <ehoward@fissg.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:08:40 -0500
Subject: [dtn-interest] Decisions, decisions...
Sender: dtn-interest-admin@mailman.dtnrg.org

Hello again, Scott,

I'm sorry to be pestering you again, but we need to figure out what to
do to move this project forward.  Here is the situation:

- they are supposed to hand in data on the day we return from winter
break (January 3rd).

- Colin is able to get version 1 of the DTN software running (see
http://linus.yhspatriot.net/cs/at/students/Applegate_Colin/DTNSetup),
but version 2 does not work (see Colin's email below).

I had suggested to them that doing the experiment with the current
version of the software would be more useful to the project (though I
would be grateful for your thoughts on that), but they can't get it to
work.

Do you think we should push ahead trying to get the version 2 software
working, or would it make more sense to run the experiment with the
older version?

Thanks again for all your help!

--
Jeffrey Elkner <jeff@elkner.net>