Re: [dtn-interest] FW: New Version Notification for draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-08.txt

Kevin Fall <kfall@kfall.net> Tue, 06 May 2014 17:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=6h/XS9s1NzpfRsICdfg3wHFSPMvuxaXRmt1VAssyCKc=; b=E76TgQJLOvCrmoZGdtOUhKtLgrtFcaboGTy8JIulHhXn0NEnKLmrzi8vfSrT42YzN8 0lp9qBeXrJ48/1CLdLrzRbIjthUTjSWdkYgTYLxZ+LcqfuyCdChRacCTa71bo0XREJEx dlx9ilcZDtYefKx5favDxhvGvhNa9obRcf55+3HertBFRerg31zUbDD9ur+1srZERNfA KD0pecAj4XBUk8/Az9g+9HnUSMMxmPeH08846IAjZWZqQBjM9NY9pUwhg8WZxMazX5gZ 9sIk2jTUarh6jpneO7ewZlH3WeY6gMWRm1RuFSl+K4qhJE8PVdAz0OVM+aUx0APzMGD6 8gDQ==