Re: [dtn] [EXT] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gomez-core-coap-bp-00.txt

Carles Gomez Montenegro <carles.gomez@upc.edu> Thu, 21 March 2024 22:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=upc-edu.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1711060532; x=1711665332; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=vy69C0YL2A/i0hGhcpppkNNux2A0PL6WiZKnBzbOEzo=; b=aXGlJlZjnSYncFQGFX3hWGDDSMliAYEEka6DZfEYjW4sW21Ri3MSrvQUnnleDAyQLr kJ5plXBj2dHFuIQ74rP/K+GPAds1c0INOV8addXGToSE1baet/aL8Wimak/hk1u78GJu m++luusrmvJ+3aXXUjCnMF0Gl+U8P5iG6t6QvclHXuKKljdGIcBsb7N8AouMOJ/MHVGU R0gLSe44IVjDb4PpptX4TxTzZE2KSSR2EwbMDC4L7XCL2vI8pTQiLO5Hho9KjD9Ar6IM XoQBU8aYgHxyHpB6V/9MSiVJJzYMnOhL9G2TJCl9V03KWrJrVwicTTitFqlYVTzjxIEv dPag==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1711060532; x=1711665332; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=vy69C0YL2A/i0hGhcpppkNNux2A0PL6WiZKnBzbOEzo=; b=CLr1CmUuLCdGUaHYOf1NgNRyZ8GugNFbU7IqnCpWREUVdfsBDF/RGgYvJCnpvxUOLM lXHiNvYTYbPo34cqoRlsyeHVHaizhljry90akCoNNuaIcoUKdzvArhf/pnyvDR22OPO5 LCL4p1riZ0ljwhtq9Cqfo+Wwfq6p880wL6BgIONtfnm7cBJAkyzkzv/jV/hxF19oSyc/ XHw6xoQt42O+pkBCsSWqXvTzufsgP5EYxRiLOUxs5iiBl9X6FlUV2qCCEYnpBcFojxQ8 12UD/HT94gKelQLU8IRLMMXFho/A6XV0cm7sDxsFv1p34dPS9GUtPyK91R2hL15MQrgZ O4RQ==