Re: [dtn] Neighbor Discovery (draft-johnson-dtnwg-ipnd-00)

Marc Blanchet <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca> Sun, 08 October 2023 01:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=viagenie-ca.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1696727086; x=1697331886; darn=ietf.org; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=DXqQgYSG/X2OVCgE59eOBrlqdANeW4DVl+iGyLx11x4=; b=qGaXi1pbOX8jcWzMmmKHfgHeac4utXI8olWyQkie7vbtD49GhlOQ73/Q98HyhxSrnE 3jLAOTjR/GzpGfx1gp/QSHzE/Bv86MNUwi8LNuujKtqaJ3D4sWeBLVCTqSNHdlkEDZaX 8zX3lnBCx649DsLbXF+xOmXSXEg6456iIxQoZPPHEiBl+6iF2ha7wCWla+7vqEJcedod zbIK9FYvET1oauhGCWCCUtLrqQz4hjCFpVNAo1gRBC8DBvuYBmTTG/1qEL/owuuMrnIV nNxRBZApHidzVZS92l0WSPwsxgMt8G6TduKcVmZ/zrHZslCv+9HYew91RyXGVW4M8aZD UQ9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1696727086; x=1697331886; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=DXqQgYSG/X2OVCgE59eOBrlqdANeW4DVl+iGyLx11x4=; b=sZ3hYFLdnxzxZUdChULvtPZGGlmo2kOMc+lNlXfeoS5T9K2BRM6x5WDf5uaHQu5aWE WYzKkdDIGu8SvTybAkCuFLFwGjgRfrEDyebeoaUw5QmMTQafpzdI8S+Jsq6i9MPeL0LK 7g/CqWH7cm3bfE4MZlmHUk/eK7HmIZCl78LvAc3lcE4t9aPCfSXa79VccAAG1XP4m9fQ AC1I4P2Bd0bqnFroPN43iMWVNM2pgYycsvlJ3BT921r01SO5t6pxXwo98ihW34A8ppyQ Dsu14mRfizIEFTQuKRo5dHsMCwpglKw5djj2k+TdJg/aje3gN3I+lQoi3VL0VwojFaqd xtDg==