Re: [E-impact] [OPSAWG] side meeting #119: Power Metrics: concrete usage example

Carlos Pignataro <cpignata@gmail.com> Wed, 10 April 2024 12:00 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.092 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[AC_DIV_BONANZA=0.001, BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712750424; x=1713355224; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=X2vyXk/neBZG6J0o7siYab1oI8bDWdKZ/+PBGPunTx8=; b=fEDE11mOSugbXzhBnIknqILoPKI/SylYhrZm8+RSkWMzBBgI5YumA59Lql55Bq40TW +phJK0uuk09CnWdb47q6/IxK2GIZdeosKBTAZhpsPLJ8B+cDKcHooIKaaP/S6jnZsBNE ypYq4GT5w1EzF61no714jwbLIITF0M7KO8SlnhqyDCm3T5Cxz5BoC0zigX71XwWFmQEK ifBGMVvE27opev2FOkAOiqEr/W4G+hFlQ84oHckXWjLrjjn0yx17sF0uiql2jEjf1S7X IzrIh7wi9AVRIk+jo8zAGWyw9y3VPulwvSzwlcuCkxCrHH+klDFpT2i5KiLXIH+3iFIb ze8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712750424; x=1713355224; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=X2vyXk/neBZG6J0o7siYab1oI8bDWdKZ/+PBGPunTx8=; b=JgVaohdSgXSykHf1DiX+LLyBNrv9lO9Sk51cDboGqJiQjh04cDRrm1GaCAc3/f4eQe RF/2PamTfMzocTbEWLUzz8H5KvgWaXBziPXXIxO4Ty0za3ftZkfhQZ4BWZy700FHKEfW AGPqzviyFHRgUBYnvvIcynDBZ809ixvY9XPEXjeeJQquJX8glT24/OxIJxODfb7IvMYk PBFe4Xmo5z4qu8BscqUWy7Q2PG5DnmkntwoLQkjmLZ4w7Ci4TRKxURX6v6e6hz3i/Nbz F6tcF6rBjq+dbJAztDeifuyzyWIlWUuw6diThewplZ+B7mz0Mml5bWvKHhEPKpwRD1H+ BIgA==
References: <CAKr6gn3Ze0FrskGYouRjP+yRTG7Ts60EPy-LveHOXVRFBXNPew@mail.gmail.com> <6E972713-CA73-4D61-AF02-B83E59CCF8AD@id3as.co.uk> <9d3f52c06a274680a0762d65baa1308b@huawei.com> <3BB20F26-CC7B-4467-8C89-3622A08347B6@id3as.co.uk> <f279b87f5a394657a5285e8f914baf0b@huawei.com> <A26397BE-A568-4A40-8897-611BC18B91E7@id3as.co.uk> <CC2DF697-19ED-4FE5-9A22-EB16630E373C@ifi.uio.no> <LV8PR11MB8536590F9C9EB518A9F62A89B5352@LV8PR11MB8536.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>