Re: [E-impact] [OPSAWG] side meeting #119: Power Metrics: concrete usage example

Carlos Pignataro <cpignata@gmail.com> Wed, 10 April 2024 12:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712750452; x=1713355252; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=oEOrz2rHcQa3W5Qx6/dgFOC3qbS5nl3/zl17tthllKk=; b=GAxFH6pL0lmuZuimhinqMZU99TFVV95X9gdCET3bAGB5GsZ/7TK3/woHQrZnYgU98i ltalcXzE89AgSSkbjzQRuyuXrNCBl6yw0OcqR3bT/bJZw+jnmx8MFzBddZ1XxpGElA7p l7nR0OFNp7H18Z3mNgFculLafx9VbgoTtNiyttRgS4qK5tSS4sP7Pr3SQCLxaSW7Tb8Y Um/qpe0DFrppfflkQrDYB5zt+rnTgwgyT/R4rSGtBhLPr9eRHUqiB5G9/P2777bB2zRn 1FD8rSIuzIvm714yiynRB5yqslOylnjP8MJgGe/m3chDYMs2jUi6BvtmVg0Rkq2i0OE7 yKWw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712750452; x=1713355252; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=oEOrz2rHcQa3W5Qx6/dgFOC3qbS5nl3/zl17tthllKk=; b=fg9q5Wa9PTwZ5S0btVCn+m63pagQAfyzODi+IkqwMCmPsWQVV9vvqjPp50b82uLZXY J8PObRkxRZMkBxR9Tfe5lkGJJxf8UV/C6pEfnfXoLvsRUY38THdpNH5zslDBMFPr2zN+ SNOOIl9fe9J8tJtpnvyg496nkZYwE9V2LZhxNYEnUqks546oC0xRH5sJ9YylF8TPgmsA SbaIzjhhIEhrTe+YLAexLV4oLnJXXONmIsiI4gRiLK3X32ly04/hERYNhYo3pIn36Tfk ECgZNd8rkaUYXHBtYqKDY2pwigLHmJl+gLZTgzXUs2s5QORIUVV5FV1gnFE7onh0xVg7 3opA==