Re: [Ecrit] PSAP Call Backs

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Sun, 04 January 2009 22:25 UTC

Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 16:25:32 -0600
To: Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>, "'Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)'" <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>, 'ECRIT' <ecrit@ietf.org>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3575; t=1231107934; x=1231971934; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Ecrit]=20PSAP=20Call=20Backs |Sender:=20; bh=Kvc3NnQ1UAwzFc3nl3KMuKmFJ4s2VX3Py9jURJWpNwk=; b=IUURUygXcd8rBds1G0mvHofsO7oFcLtqiQ5/WOvDEuGJQWsWs0t2iNUkn2 6pxQ3H7e2FnqdffYIPnyhpOhoXm/omtT0IsqnUuOilWSVYBi+uAjsEV+I514 w7HL5tsW8TMdLI+1IBbwlV7Io899gsxc2K4yUF9u5wpE8rTdux/Qk=;