Re: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-10: service provider subscontractor

Gunnar Hellstrom <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se> Wed, 31 July 2013 18:41 UTC

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:41:18 +0200
From: Gunnar Hellstrom <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>
To: ecrit@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-10: service provider subscontractor

Barbara and Hannes,

The service provider topic was up for discussion between April 30 and
May 6, under the subject "draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-07".
I do not think the discussions and proposals at that time led to any
modifications to the draft.

I also have a feeling that the specification is "overloaded" in this
area, but I would like to see comments from people closer to operations
about the usefulness of the values and subdivisions in the service
provider area.
Please review also these earlier comments together with Barbara's new.

Regards
Gunnar