Re: [Ecrit] HUM on PhoneBCP

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com> Tue, 11 August 2009 07:56 UTC

Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:56:27 +0100
From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: L.Liess@telekom.de, br@brianrosen.net, Martin.Dawson@andrew.com, R.Jesske@telekom.de, ecrit@ietf.org
References: <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD404BFF773@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de> <EB921991A86A974C80EAFA46AD428E1E063584A2@aopex4.andrew.com> <40FB0FFB97588246A1BEFB05759DC8A00343138F@S4DE9JSAANI.ost.t-com.de> <EB921991A86A974C80EAFA46AD428E1E063B9A43@aopex4.andrew.com> <40FB0FFB97588246A1BEFB05759DC8A003431659@S4DE9JSAANI.ost.t-com.de> <042001ca175f$a92e0d60$fb8a2820$@net> <40FB0FFB97588246A1BEFB05759DC8A00348055D@S4DE9JSAANI.ost.t-com.de> <046201ca1776$1a2bfa70$4e83ef50$@net> <40FB0FFB97588246A1BEFB05759DC8A003480A25@S4DE9JSAANI.ost.t-com.de>