Re: [Ecrit] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-04

Karl Heinz Wolf <khwolf1@gmail.com> Wed, 24 November 2010 12:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=im+J+/k49Zxg5cGa5o5nIoCf9seW6RXkRBVJ7BU+PAw=; b=HqgGWm2uS3iJWZF7yCLNJReq50e3dZDRIggGHkLdUL2WMuRKpog0emfuSYsMNoxCAU TuEylpekKBlXHETrz8aT7oEzY98os/P6VqNvCfzyDsqSEnv62K1tDyxdyCp1jLWCYdDZ h8o/Q/kPVQJOIlwaQz1mvrChWrGee/1V0SyYM=