Re: [Emailcore] Time to deprecate multiple-address From

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Thu, 15 February 2024 00:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1707958363; x=1708563163; darn=ietf.org; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=h4jcEvfWntmZfi10S6ek8DD0zuzcVurUJC4jj8X7JFg=; b=i0psolV+PeS2PxQW7T+RSEEVg/Nyvwp0rCprGP+FAbefRx/scxLZ1qaNSXSuFPGPtH SGdxsxoqynfAPY65i+smVZvmAlmT4/QNgb9YRvgOWwMhbbKWjAhBYQDsTSE5MhveWEUv h0N5arBPMrtU5BKCik1N0sEP/IwwZRKjvwFR4SsA8UqZYJYZNta4LAECvjTTzA9U/JMH KGlq3PFoom5Uw+6ocYr/t5jHjpzVTAVG7OTCbnqIwRdFoe9CWdnY4G6W0OrP69dzo38d xGjjTiewedX2IAAI4ig+XB3HQeWofDBfmnn978okDN4pAFf3A44whmxOKSZDPdrdRUxj 33qw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1707958363; x=1708563163; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=h4jcEvfWntmZfi10S6ek8DD0zuzcVurUJC4jj8X7JFg=; b=mp3niIjDGd5cwbC0CWO43+AG+HdmGEci1VCNsPgrrkIKygq2DbkycoS2/ZQhzqwQfp 0ZhIm52MU/RgKrZN5w8qOZtfDygWbWabSZOSc+Cy10msNm+fK/aNM0Rge6C651K8xPRc 9NkC7VaRw3oXEvMFY2uD3GBVz55H7Zwon0LYgHpkjJiBZnDzZHtkFzZzUoPHep6AdAEY FD/KAE+Cn8kKyqBf/L1fsZAMaKJUcp7zyHRfc90RIEV2gxU5Q3tXtdYfK86ASoNYGLF6 HbLhhwOp0CcFhgCieF+M+aBAcnGWgkZwW3gKBYCd6tuN2r9+Zbebs2W44Opi0m4mXrkP vhBw==