Re: [eman] 2nd try: Brian Haberman's Discuss on draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Bruce Nordman <bnordman@lbl.gov> Wed, 13 May 2015 16:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=3xaszoezQCvj+AzQSRzadFl/tBqO6EMR5LOKY9EZzW8=; b=g7St1NrJjVuCX8kj2DJ8hDr5ZtVArxRlWiQd0TLux3nWB70nun78gUdvoXh3STTU2n JRLnRYEOqk2vIj8rTUlAwQGx7xnPq9GcO/4K79gpJ1JST8Ee0ytnkzbrJkQQ8QX3rQxs +voNRMr8uzcGlcsn0Za3f8U9jhd8XqEaspF46xKchwJFkr8lO4bYRikg/YeYo9/rG0Nm xMcuD94HkVnq2PL5k72AjKWmZmiWIUzztJo/2kMQR90qCs2GecL+OfP1wg5YHlc+Xa/X JpGETVVF3BtcmbvKCmoiBBzVnxYG6fi6FlrQXmutbgMDYSw2AoO4neQ3rHal9NzgfjOW 7M9w==