[Emu] Fwd: new authenticated encryption draft and a proposed use in EMU GPSK

David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com> Thu, 24 August 2006 17:25 UTC

From: David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:14:46 -0700
To: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=9489; t=1156439686; x=1157303686; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mcgrew@cisco.com; z=From:David=20McGrew=20<mcgrew@cisco.com> |Subject:Fwd=3A=20new=20authenticated=20encryption=20draft=20and=20a=20proposed=2 0use=20in=20EMU=20GPSK; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DxqoazVFSuqE44zMaSjUOePi3F0E=3D; b=evv8itiZxm49v2BLFj7bOqPsb29HUAfgxPMOnKCkUTuzN+o3Qj9lmtRBuu/sDdSavOb7t0Nb sBvNW/+Ed4hrXtptYOo/iQq+/+Qh3V13qMooo+H68bl9YTk8z7bU9eBv;