[Emu] RE: Draft liaison response for IEEE 802.11u EAP method for emergency calls

"Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <jsalowey@cisco.com> Mon, 15 October 2007 18:43 UTC

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:43:09 -0700
From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <jsalowey@cisco.com>
To: Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>, emu@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=10257; t=1192473778; x=1193337778; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jsalowey@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Joseph=20Salowey=20(jsalowey)=22=20<jsalowey@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Draft=20liaison=20response=20for=20IEEE=20802.11u=20E AP=20method=20for=20emergency=20calls |Sender:=20; bh=GK8ZTXbearqibSCwEkvsdexQAjDrprObHhzpy56LyDM=; b=ZI5qUPBEFd0mKnpF20wDKqEhZAMrBiys3WX0LdhS82I0evVt32U9lHjRQSBR18r+mD734LM+ BJax/TzRrlSdfgLDLlzAblC0Pqlb4mr+W6bEYkKscDk/UQJcskQReCdz;