RE: [Emu] Crypto-binding in TTLS-v0

"Nancy Winget \(ncamwing\)" <ncamwing@cisco.com> Thu, 16 August 2007 04:46 UTC

Subject: RE: [Emu] Crypto-binding in TTLS-v0
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:46:26 -0700
From: "Nancy Winget (ncamwing)" <ncamwing@cisco.com>
To: Ryan Hurst <Ryan.Hurst@microsoft.com>, Alan DeKok <aland@deployingradius.com>, Stephen Hanna <shanna@juniper.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4347; t=1187239599; x=1188103599; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ncamwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Nancy=20Winget=20\(ncamwing\)=22=20<ncamwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Emu]=20Crypto-binding=20in=20TTLS-v0 |Sender:=20; bh=AXGWod1MGn45IsfdCwEnEulA67+8JU4dXGBTWku2TX4=; b=Nsi0vUGMhTXIR/II4L/i+cdbaaxmCKJAMlM2e1J2OFMm5e3w6dihN+XJIu4ziHaomhQIlOZg cr3BBoIjQPg5mpCbfGK/+pwUG0W66MmYqXnz/IPCUg/tnQ9B97SuLntm;