RE: [Emu] Crypto-binding in TTLS-v0

Ryan Hurst <Ryan.Hurst@microsoft.com> Tue, 14 August 2007 23:45 UTC

Subject: RE: [Emu] Crypto-binding in TTLS-v0
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 16:44:38 -0700
From: Ryan Hurst <Ryan.Hurst@microsoft.com>
To: "Nancy Winget (ncamwing)" <ncamwing@cisco.com>, Alan DeKok <aland@deployingradius.com>, Stephen Hanna <shanna@juniper.net>
Cc: emu@ietf.org

I agree that PEAPv0 is a orthogonal issue Nancy, did not mean to suggest
it was although in hindsight I can see how it might have read that way.

On the topic of TTLS as a EMU working group item, I am not opposed to
this as from the customer engagements I have had it appears to have a
very strong existing deployment across a number of customer segments and
from a protocol standpoint is pretty clean (It just needs a couple of
additions like CryptoBindings).

Ryan