Re: [Emu] [lamps] EAP/EMU recommendations for client cert validation logic

Alan DeKok <aland@deployingradius.com> Tue, 07 January 2020 17:51 UTC

From: Alan DeKok <aland@deployingradius.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 12:51:44 -0500
Cc: "Owen Friel (ofriel)" <ofriel@cisco.com>, "spasm@ietf.org" <spasm@ietf.org>, EMU WG <emu@ietf.org>
References: <MN2PR11MB3901F9B86DAC83AF67FBA49DDB560@MN2PR11MB3901.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAErg=HEzR4U9L2Bbj65hSKo4=GEHv=NVGkySFpdCaK2NoJBmFQ@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB39013D4C54FEACDC8228D136DB3F0@MN2PR11MB3901.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAErg=HG=ZTbzfSr8oQMWgzFNqmdPkUNttLQDprGo5F6LXv9T5Q@mail.gmail.com> <B823CF84-4F78-4B91-BC68-E173FA78C28D@deployingradius.com> <CAErg=HEAtGiJKpLamdUaHicU2Psu7_0RrwsrwiQpb-uHOZ2p2Q@mail.gmail.com>