Re: [Endymail] What are the problems?

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Mon, 08 September 2014 02:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IkMs9maqU4QtZHN3SS0xZuXfz/H9dqE5K85+3dh2Ybo=; b=yhNyumRKztHqZ2PHaO1U2N8N2akXqWpmY4nAmT8ACriz2XbRHiSLaaT9YTdGFZ1WRn QOueAkkPSeUL94Agxvw11feFGGASAkLzE0mAcJtMwE0xN0sW59JJl2mmiI//ywskuYAt YRhRtOCf+8WD3koIppq5NjcC5F4r8fc/r1paXB0WNl3gkv+URtK/8iyN4IFizrndtLfY kIEI9dUjkLzFDkwzixolC5HnEtvOtn0C62zLMXqzKE20p+mPYZXnlGugaXH4+r4+CJrs 33GQ2gtMSEZ/gC5VfgcPHylR0o8h3HSRVmgGytsv5g7mATH+iCO0Q23gxdAo9Dbdjin6 1G2A==