Re: [Entmib] Updated Agenda

Andy Bierman <abierman@cisco.com> Fri, 20 July 2001 16:21 UTC

Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:22:13 -0700
From: Andy Bierman <abierman@cisco.com>
To: Margaret Wasserman <mrw@windriver.com>
CC: entmib@ietf.org, ipfc@standards.gadzoox.com
Subject: Re: [Entmib] Updated Agenda
Sender: entmib-admin@ietf.org

Margaret Wasserman wrote:

> NOTE:  The ipfc working group has been cc:ed because of the
>         relationship to their work.

I am preparing an Entity MIB implementation report for cisco,
which will be done before the IETF.

I am somewhat perplexed by the agenda. The WG is chartered
to advance 2737, and we're going to spend all of 10 minutes
on deployment experience plus a 15 minute in-depth discussion
of any potential changes or additions to the MIB?

Please get a longer timeslot or move the FC MIB discussion to the IPFC meeting.

thanks,
Andy