Re: [Enum] Protocol Action: 'IANA Registration for ENUMservices web and ft' to Proposed Standard

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> Thu, 09 September 2004 12:10 UTC

From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 08:10:32 -0400
To: Richard Shockey <"richard at shockey.us">
Subject: Re: [Enum] Protocol Action: 'IANA Registration for ENUMservices web and ft' to Proposed Standard

Richard and all,

  I am sorry I mis-keyed your name.  However my comments were directed
*Percisely* to the WG activities.  Perhaps your reading skills are limited,
or you did not adequately interpret my previous comments properly?
I fully recognize that neestar folks have a nagging habit of doing so more
frequently than reasonable...  :/

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams