RE: [Enum] a suggestion re: using flags to distinguish post-ENUM signaling f lows

"Stafford, Matthew" <matthew.stafford@cingular.com> Tue, 07 February 2006 22:46 UTC

To: Stastny Richard <Richard.Stastny@oefeg.at>
Subject: RE: [Enum] a suggestion re: using flags to distinguish post-ENUM signaling f lows
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 16:46:19 -0600
From: "Stafford, Matthew" <matthew.stafford@cingular.com>
Cc: enum@ietf.org, speermint@ietf.org
Sender: enum-bounces@ietf.org

Richard-

===> What I want to have is SIP URI portability too, or in other words: I
===> want to have my sip URI sip:richard@stastny.com
===> hosted by one provider and the possibility to port this to another.

No disagreement there. I guess I view these portability options as
complementary (i.e., both useful depending on individual preferences).

Thanks for the document pointers.

Matt