RE: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last call on IANA Registration for Enumservice Voice

"Brandner, Rudolf" <rudolf.brandner@siemens.com> Wed, 19 October 2005 08:45 UTC

Subject: RE: [Enum] ENUM Working Group Last call on IANA Registration for Enumservice Voice
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:45:47 +0200
From: "Brandner, Rudolf" <rudolf.brandner@siemens.com>
To: "Livingood, Jason" <Jason_Livingood@cable.comcast.com>
Cc: enum@ietf.org, Stastny Richard <Richard.Stastny@oefeg.at>, "Conroy, Lawrence (SMTP)" <lwc@roke.co.uk>
Sender: enum-bounces@ietf.org

Many thanks for your comment on an examples section in this I-D.

Adding this section seems to me a non-editorial change and might trigger
a full circle. Therefore, if needed, we could add this section during
IESG processing to avoid further delay.

I would like to note that the original I-D came into ENUM WG almost 3
years ago, so it took a little while to get to WG LC. Since it came in
the typical layout for the Enumservice Registration was changed. IMHO,
there seems little point in changing the original layout and delay it
further more. And that was not the intention of your comment, as I read
it.

Many thanks,
Rudi