RE: [Enum] Additional Agenda Item for Chicago .. Infrastructure ENUMdocument status

"PFAUTZ, PENN L, ATTCORP" <ppfautz@att.com> Tue, 17 July 2007 21:51 UTC

Subject: RE: [Enum] Additional Agenda Item for Chicago .. Infrastructure ENUMdocument status
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:51:25 -0400
From: "PFAUTZ, PENN L, ATTCORP" <ppfautz@att.com>
To: Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us>, enum@ietf.org
Cc: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, "Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>

Rich:
I believe there has been a new draft of the  infrastructure ENUM
requirements I-D for a while
(draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-enum-reqs-04.txt, 5/21) that addressed
the last round of ISEG comments (I saw a couple of position changes in
the I-D tracker) and the document passed to AD follow-up.
Is there something else that needs to be done?

I am trying to work with my co-authors on the
draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure document to get a revision.

Penn Pfautz
AT&T National Access Management
+1-732-420-4962