RE: [Enum] IETF 53 ENUM WG Minutes Preliminary

"Zmolek, Andrew (Andrew)" <zmolek@avaya.com> Mon, 01 April 2002 23:20 UTC

Subject: RE: [Enum] IETF 53 ENUM WG Minutes Preliminary
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:11:23 -0700
From: "Zmolek, Andrew (Andrew)" <zmolek@avaya.com>
To: Richard Shockey <rich.shockey@NeuStar.com>, enum@ietf.org
Sender: enum-admin@ietf.org

Two items-

1. small nit: Zmolek has no "c"

2. (5.3) During my discussion on draft-zmolek-enum-pointer-00 Jonathan Rosenberg asked that I consider embracing the definition of service resolution as put forward in Leslie Daigle's "napster" draft (draft-daigle-napstr-00.txt).

um-forum-00.txt

8.2 History and Context of ENUM Operational Decisions
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-itu-enum-notes-00.txt

8.3 Number Portability in the PSTN
draft-ietf-enum-e164-gstn-np-03.txt

Notes Respectfully submitted by Jay Hilton

- end of notes -

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
45980 Center Oak Plaza   Bldg 8     Sterling, VA  20166
1120 Vermont Ave NW Suite 400 Washington DC 20005
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto: rshockey@ix.netcom.com> or
<mailto: rich.shockey@neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz>
<http://www.enum.org>