[Enum] Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-enum-calendar-service (A Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service Registration for Internet Calendaring Services) to Proposed Standard

Rohan Mahy <rohan@ekabal.com> Wed, 12 September 2007 15:10 UTC

From: Rohan Mahy <rohan@ekabal.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:48:40 -0700
To: Alexander Mayrhofer <alexander.mayrhofer@enum.at>
Cc: enum@ietf.org, Rohan Mahy <rohan@ekabal.com>
Subject: [Enum] Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-enum-calendar-service (A Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service Registration for Internet Calendaring Services) to Proposed Standard

Hi Alex,

I think this change will make the document better, so I would like to
include it.

I want to point out another area of potential confusion so we can
have it out in the open sooner rather than later.  There are really
three distinct operations that you can do with calendaring:
manipulating one of your calendars, viewing someone else's free/busy
status, and scheduling (proposing an event).  Whether we should have
subtype for protocol, or a subtype for the "operation" you are trying
to perform.

thanks,
-rohan