Re: [Extra] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-extra-imap-objectid-06: (with COMMENT)

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Mon, 30 July 2018 16:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1532969959; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=vhPWkhMNo21pxxyur/cTXZuZ1orkyWIGoezfOQ0itrk=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=IpC2ydTy5qUduH2hoaaXPhr5BS00g9r71FnhMEBTIMEjCCDPC3AnjgPGOOtA/AC35vI56g YbbLL2R7VlyNHtxHVfTgTK2Qes3Or26yxznrKh9FtUjZ0y9uIUOH9a7O0gGhC3e1HMGVbZ +1Qe+8JztzCOE1hLdHUaEk1sR2/FtpM=;