RE: [FECFRAME-PROTO] SDP params for FEC

"Ali Begen \(abegen\)" <abegen@cisco.com> Wed, 26 September 2007 16:13 UTC

Subject: RE: [FECFRAME-PROTO] SDP params for FEC
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:13:17 -0700
From: "Ali Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com>
To: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com>, Mark Watson <mark@digitalfountain.com>, fecframe-proto@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=15944; t=1190823202; x=1191687202; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=abegen@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Ali=20Begen=20\(abegen\)=22=20<abegen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[FECFRAME-PROTO]=20SDP=20params=20for=20FEC |Sender:=20; bh=yNmVgSwiSb8v9Olbv1CCY7cBt0ta/PEJI2CY7i7lCQU=; b=irLXcDbp9kWlOGox9nHtjTneAIX+uBOW/kT8nkKVMejnrDxrBDLt5vMwiCt50lCgc3mRvwIS 9sRnSkYY7gdm3/1ICDRY0F57uvlVcr5JyxAIsUa1wPP/g7NpzN3mnvEx;

Any more comments/prior experiences on how we should do the on-demand
model?

-acbegen