Re: [Fecframe] Comments on: I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-raptor-03.txt

Thomas Stockhammer <stockhammer@nomor.de> Thu, 25 November 2010 23:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1290726929; l=8575; s=domk; d=nomor.de; h=To:References:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Cc:Date:In-Reply-To:From: Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=/Id7WN2Kk0zADuymVExCFY65LGY=; b=T8MB95ILsfPqJIr9rODhc4dGkEuO2WAbTwIcdiajDQsFcJ0arr562ZkQwuiKXU5HMtm HWW0fph1SqucqbvIZTEXg1w9CnV3k3EpTBWh3qThlko3SBpzfOQZglWlMgZxpC49dTUZp y8RnGRAEAZnZzVXMUgYwV+Rs8fifqIN2QLw=