Re: [Fecframe] Comments on: I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-raptor-03.txt

Thomas Stockhammer <stockhammer@nomor.de> Thu, 25 November 2010 19:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1290714568; l=6500; s=domk; d=nomor.de; h=To:References:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Cc:Date:In-Reply-To:From: Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=lVezZD/MXBATV2ACZwaPuAQjWnY=; b=M4cySR+jSzxK0avO37R14rDAjLPYMA/CPZNYFbEJPFP3x3v64F5QzBWFMGngRozopTV R4mOypfWt0Zwqko6dhb/6K5xX9Sosknt+9q03P4/oWQL73/9gRhmUmI8hh8hjKPaZ45JG O1xern8X1l/ojdS6VA2YlKqkxmIt9rM+jhU=