Re: [Fecframe] request for pub draft-ietf-rtp-raptor-04

"Luby, Michael" <luby@qualcomm.com> Mon, 21 March 2011 22:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=luby@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1300747267; x=1332283267; h=from:to:cc:date:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: message-id:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language: x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator:user-agent: acceptlanguage:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; z=From:=20"Luby,=20Michael"=20<luby@qualcomm.com>|To:=20Vi ncent=20Roca=20<vincent.roca@inrialpes.fr>,=20Greg=20Shep herd=20<gjshep@gmail.com>|CC:=20"iesg-secretary@ietf.org" =20<iesg-secretary@ietf.org>,=20David=20Harrington=0D=0A =09<ietfdbh@comcast.net>,=20"fecframe@ietf.org"=20<fecfra me@ietf.org>|Date:=20Mon,=2021=20Mar=202011=2015:40:59=20 -0700|Subject:=20Re:=20[Fecframe]=20request=20for=20pub =20draft-ietf-rtp-raptor-04|Thread-Topic:=20[Fecframe]=20 request=20for=20pub=20draft-ietf-rtp-raptor-04 |Thread-Index:=20Acvld11BCeVTxsAlQOWEIpdOxLOHawCoa8mC |Message-ID:=20<C9AD220B.AC16%luby@qualcomm.com> |In-Reply-To:=20<4D8369B3.6020204@inrialpes.fr> |Accept-Language:=20en-US|Content-Language:=20en-US |X-MS-Has-Attach:|X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:|user-agent:=20Mic rosoft-Entourage/13.8.0.101117|acceptlanguage:=20en-US |Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3D"us-ascii" |Content-Transfer-Encoding:=20quoted-printable |MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=A3lZ4DI9Mpy63UX1YE6vPZvvml9xbPksEa1q49bpdHA=; b=YbdPGix4yQY4umqp7msIl45pVpgruPRCNPBZjuXclxBpTMXuhI/si5+g AV+cC9o927H7JvvBGcb9cDz2ZvcLJ2xd69jJbCqI0A+sNuqMPmIOnr8EU etrd8XC/+C5NOWL7Lck4IKnm63c+o4HziVT9gz+2UwC9NqbOE7GBKDbUg Q=;