Re: [Fecframe] Review for draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-02

"Watson, Mark" <watson@qualcomm.com> Mon, 08 March 2010 02:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=watson@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1268015035; x=1299551035; h=from:to:cc:date:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language: content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator: acceptlanguage:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; z=From:=20"Watson,=20Mark"=20<watson@qualcomm.com>|To:=20C olin=20Perkins=20<csp@csperkins.org>|CC:=20"fecframe@ietf .org"=20<fecframe@ietf.org>|Date:=20Sun,=207=20Mar=202010 =2018:23:53=20-0800|Subject:=20Re:=20[Fecframe]=20Review =20for=20draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-02|Thread-Topic: =20[Fecframe]=20Review=20for=20draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-ra ptor-02|Thread-Index:=20Acq+Zl3Yaa3iAv5nROuTzzy60YVtDw=3D =3D|Message-ID:=20<6F1C045F-CB94-418E-BA3F-EC888D7494C8@q ualcomm.com>|References:=20<04CAD96D4C5A3D48B1919248A8FE0 D540A843093@xmb-sjc-215.amer.cisco.com>=0D=0A=20<B246AB2E -E7CC-4C57-A973-DE70F2932CE8@csperkins.org>|In-Reply-To: =20<B246AB2E-E7CC-4C57-A973-DE70F2932CE8@csperkins.org> |Accept-Language:=20en-US|Content-Language:=20en-US |X-MS-Has-Attach:|X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:|acceptlanguage: =20en-US|Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3D"us-as cii"|Content-Transfer-Encoding:=20quoted-printable |MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=0J9C+rfezMfwWxf07b/hiZQ1HAlWrCRSaqUtdtt9QJk=; b=r2o+a5esWw0034jwvAp3KKV2fGLbM+PjEuJb5nhBgYAtq6KSSVpIzp2K ZQTZqnh4h9Gr5r9rghdJ8ls8+NCN2BRqeMRVbj7Fc9d705T4mUBb9flxq PpE58xtqGIeDJfb9bp9plU4HNmfYMpYo74M3WbqP42n7M7HfLk0t0/Y8g E=;