Re: Issue on the SCTP draft

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com> Sun, 23 November 2008 14:28 UTC

Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 09:28:21 -0500
From: Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com>
Subject: Re: Issue on the SCTP draft
Comments: To: "Wang,Weiming" <wmwang@mail.zjgsu.edu.cn>

Weiming,

1) Patrick (and not I)  made the decision. Based on both response in a meeting
and limited response on the list. Yes, chairs can do this to move
forward things.
2) This was before i became chair.
3) It took a few months between that decision and the publication of
the draft with
"forces" prefix in it because of other WG priorities (as you know i
was very heavily
involved in getting the protocol rectified during that period).

Weiming, if you have another TML that you want to publish  - by all means
go ahead; there is room for more than one TML (as long as the prescribed
requirements are met).

cheers,
jamal