Re: [ftpext] draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-uri-scheme-02 posted

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 20 June 2011 09:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=vyLhZMUTTRNhIrmtL3g5kHJvDgWEzScFwGulj6tFLZc=; b=D33UoDmha6bo2H0EoS5Z0rAKOopRUiLRhTfCScSa3zu94+6mWCJznEM1m7Jk2PjItx 5BaWvYob2DDeEEjwrhACrn9o2CU7xYQZ7sLRNheaObBs1h5sAL+mU1LqokDe4LekgoPR +t7mvzHxFi2E8eDg6+seIUXNvnvAltgjrI4Y0=