[ftpext] COMB command IETF draft proposal

Robert Oslin <rto@globalscape.com> Wed, 08 June 2011 16:14 UTC

From: Robert Oslin <rto@globalscape.com>
To: "ftpext@ietf.org" <ftpext@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 11:14:47 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [ftpext] COMB command IETF draft proposal

"Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made within the context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF Contribution".

It only took me 10+ years, but here's my contribution the FTP ext community (attached).

Essentially an early draft to ratify the commonly used COMB command for support of multi-part (a.k.a accelerated) uploads. I welcome comments/questions from the community. Ideally redlining the document (or via comments in the doc). I will resubmit using formal IETF draft (in ASCII) once I've addressed all comments/questions in the MS Word version (hope that's ok and doesn't break and IETF rules).

Thanks,

Robert Oslin
Director of Product Management
Tel: 1 (210) 293-7902
Fax: 1 (210) 690-8824
Send me large files securely<https://robertoslin.cutesendit.com/>

www.globalscape.com<http://www.globalscape.com/>
[cid:image001.gif@01CC25CD.46CF5CE0]

   (NYSE Amex:GSB)<http://www.globalscape.com/cgi-bin/links.cgi?page=gsb>

*This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.