Re: [ftpext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ftpext2-typeu-01.txt

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Thu, 23 June 2011 03:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=R/sOMftbLgLBFSsJuE+jta4dgnnZEsziBiqA/jTTbJE=; b=O3rUlatXapBjAfL7xrVDf44aQiAqVZaZzd6orzyq9lRKngPjpxbOj7XHT7GVL73mD6 HteKsOTg+3vaJhbcu3dpfql4Mn6ouRw54xMEmQSg37UOad6y4rUMQqcknskDzXfUyvDH AWIw6aWBcUY/1geEF6NRy9NHuC4SOzLw33pIU=