Re: [gaia] draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments. Vesna review, question #5. Section 4

Ermanno Pietrosemoli <ermanno@gmail.com> Wed, 13 April 2016 12:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=7Kz7DK8DpbDI8xOnkowYkDanlB5qIPysML1D4Os8tNw=; b=br+UOiGOLEFNMjiZmWtvrgbMKQtft4JYAuptrLRsvvz29H+ceR6Ub4VMLhHLeAj6RE p3vrqHWItrRtiNVoL0yw1rywaCKgwtvwjFx8jZyfbWV8hdkN+EwiZ4X/bNfGdhL4iVg1 af32omcrHPtIMKu2O0Kbd7XSQWBK+z60F0TRrgRKNSRHAhOCcp2fWl/5qKuULWcPb66U +HAOc70Nr9BTuFMdn2idPSLwN8aUyYVtjESrgHVsnMprxZkzLIX/y/vl0AiHuY7M3Gjv M163NtxhY+DaAn3T6/iDzRjuJ0ReRLBH3aSamMs/Vym7NjtNbS/EUn2ffav+x4kj7lv0 V4oA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=7Kz7DK8DpbDI8xOnkowYkDanlB5qIPysML1D4Os8tNw=; b=ahwLN32Oi3fPHCniXbRavlAzrt+r/S+shd8jBpiG062JnKavxSBENCxvAwprZpq5+S tmyYZSHk1Fop1Ld5kfIBM72gYdf+DV05gIUH2bKctwXeQtk8PmgY72JTbhD/UsEbYDbG ju7SIQP3nHxOdUwnryHJQlThN7Jb6GKD2/iAl2Nhgjh8slD05VUaBj7P9mLVxaakmEPc TMGXU/1s04TSvdlFAXsNyGbnsl6J/Y/xCpiVIAgLhIgMFsoy/8OnS4rnVKHONXgMV+cS X6k1aLLtz/w3wd/Vye/XcT5J2rxpa5zJq1T58asJQTbINuC5DQCsaCKpFVZFHF6O3bpZ Zehg==