Re: [gaia] New Version Notification for draft-manyfolks-gaia-community-networks-02.txt. The axes for the classification

Ermanno Pietrosemoli <ermanno@gmail.com> Mon, 16 February 2015 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=MLFhK9lgoqqdY+NDFDnN3MsF/jA+Cw9e1tYV1bPoNqw=; b=GUN1IN58WfWZffwH1EihktL4wtEMAsEyiPlQ3yd7qc+gIJIzBrpyvimTgGfX/ZZuVX sc9B8eG0ay9XYb1N+12+9HtCqaVqRe2ofaIiV5wAGo+F/OV/lGEY2V9hXQ9Hew7sJy6a ZLX/I/JtsmsPAH6ml5qph2FyJvhP8BxQGqj3FK8eS/8a5UjAkHVhA/iZHwzAgFm6t2FU 8+NWc0Lsjs5pBfHtN0WvqRjfUOPpiNj2voJXggxYHO6Eq/of6socnxfuRgg4X5WAgqIa JOAt8u1v+L6q0SNTnr7acj86IhORaAKC8/ezWYAtO8YNIK6Ny/pEW2hxNaErQxFLgm+t ZyNQ==