Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review: draft-ietf-marf-as-13

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Sat, 14 April 2012 13:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JF5mK4RNny8zvkiJ3+m9QVTq1vXCNBcetR+5dGXXSJs=; b=gS1NKOCL+0UP0ybbwCL36DsITv8qlOEW1Eua4J9i0FftTKoXpectlZCanHE68YtgSl 2Rbro07/912mvevmJ26WVraLrfAojVFRGTv8bLZxKbKe0D9G1CIUIBpsRam4mNPsb/6e 9FPybOJoe8Nrg2MJ3taYvcuUhGahGQUDwzZIZP0MGxQLNt+wlMukkflF8GBxQKt9XQ9M fH9I8tilnV0Te6RlYyGYiNNXlPI6vK7yTgP1/NqdKWQxZBmkDmjicM5n064wsEnt1WDd Nv7LZi4QX+MMa+DjmwtmnHBxGsXg0fDrPcJWmvrQxRjrifcKDPmermXg149YidaC8AMe 5EOg==