Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review: draft-ietf-p2psip-base-24

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Wed, 20 February 2013 14:20 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer :x-gm-message-state; bh=UCULI51f612l+WiWCb1QipNFmNbhRh/Su9RNgeGLlG0=; b=TngZfDjsDym66zhOACO8OoSGTe8i4wJISMuESGLbOdSs2kMOFMReNWmz+D76aLOUZM LirHMne6bBiW8Ug0+DYqOZR+q9et5+URrVyOiZyZmjagqyv+9PbFKDXUjKzhmBYNQbo2 3yyQU4KAyj55toQmCV/B18eom8svlPbKO000rlPNs3Q5WUgrX+QnYm2jX0sogJ7QlMJb obqZlElrQQe+7pMqQaMxIFP2IMb+jLT57miI2Lch30iiJqJT7IHMxnD098AIQiSfDkZt 9w66G+apdtAaFjjCuo+1aIdpZDKvJIyMxMZqMi3xpd6eODguwPyUeZ/cRGyLZJVUhFAa CntA==