Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review: draft-ietf-p2psip-base-24

Dean Willis <dean.willis@softarmor.com> Thu, 21 February 2013 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=softarmor.com; s=google; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=h54SOFZgTHb93eoZw56s32BUqoU6XfXBnbVCBTPvPWw=; b=fS3AP8Gt5gHaO0PXkeYi45QJfMs7XYA7wv7qDbIvU1tuGnmkeBUmlBUe3ipx/FfiyX MX17TaR1UX4byjKJ3lE7LT7yOEuCvYMgqZdn9mNB/k5ImlYaBdlh49S0WojWx+Zw6w35 ZsvR3ajZpqPVxzfVGhOeyYDlR4XYd9U1RWzok=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=h54SOFZgTHb93eoZw56s32BUqoU6XfXBnbVCBTPvPWw=; b=maktPmmXI+y7lQb4U31QBZ0zxmJi+i8xcVFhO6+KwiyyW4I9ACLS7bZIG19pbGxiVp Hng7pLch19lKXyzQbxwrGYw8nggudh8u28VNJ2I6JvqO9vpnVbDGkw5OdxIR4RXtpqi+ lJIz6KUXsWW1503GZdyBW/8jZnHvoOY5NlL9dOFnWvcupO/W0puM8D6nFL2fInJuX9dv wR6qPyp4LUxuCEuNU0W2+sNWVWHpzdYOBQntqKyftz+2eEwLNo1WdJt3g/8e8ThuKrWb 0e9/5ZUlRjcugmPr81EqfUimeUG4OoKFzWI8eRTIclZVW5xWfezNNQ3PYawKRBVNp2EO juuA==